The purpose of Fundraising Mums is to share information about products and ideas that schools and clubs can use to raise money.
The only time I am paid to write an article is when it forms part of an advertising package, and this will be fully disclosed within the article. I accept advertising because it helps offset the costs of maintaining this blog as well as providing an income. I also have carefully chosen a few affiliate companies which I believe fit with the philosophy of Fundraising Mums. When a reader makes a purchase from one of these companies after reading about it here, at no extra cost to them, I may be paid a small commission.
Occasionally I am sent samples, both solicited and unsolicited, so that I may better understand a product in order to write about it. Sometimes I buy the products myself, or have personal experience undertaking the fundraiser through my daughters’ school. Regardless, my primary focus is to share information honestly with readers, and I will not promote a product that I would not recommend to a friend.
In many instances, a product that will work well for one school’s fundraiser will not work for another – and I try to consider many of the different options in the ‘Worth Mentioning’ section at the conclusion of each article.
Where appropriate, many of the products I am sent for review are available for giveaways after I have written the article.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns about this disclosure policy.
Terms & Conditions for Fundraising Mums Giveaways
- Entry into the giveaway competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each competition will have a close date noted within the relevant article. Unless otherwise specified, the competition will close at 11:59 pm (WST) on the final day.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and be contacted via email. If I unable to contact the winner(s) within 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
- Entry to the competition may require the winner to disclose their full name and postal address. These personal details are recorded only for the purpose of posting the prize and will not be shared, sold or used for any other purpose.
- By entering a giveaway or competition on this website you agree to be subscribed to the monthly Fundraising Mums newsletter. Unsubscribe options are provided with each newsletter if you no longer wish to receive them.
- Participants may enter once only per competition.
- The prize will vary for each competition and will be described in the relevant article. Delivery is included in the prize. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered. Fundraising Mums can accept no responsibility for prizes once they have been sent with Australia Post.
- Competitions are generally only open to Australian Residents. If there is a specific restriction (ie to a particular state or territory) this will be noted mentioned in the article.
- No Fundraising Mums giveaway are associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- Fundraising Mums is grateful to partners and sponsors for supplying the prizes.