UPDATE: This competition is now closed. It was an easy decision to pass these kits on to the Waroona Bushfires Back to School Appeal, a worthy cause that is helping to rebuild the West Australian communities who were devastated by the January 2016 bushfires.
Are You A Worthy Cause?
Perth Mums Group in conjunction with Fundraising Mums are seeking a local (Perth) charity or school group to receive a donation of over $800 worth of Kiss Naturals products.
Kiss Naturals are a Canadian based company who produce unique craft kits suitable for children of all ages to make their own products such as bath fizzies, lip gloss, glycerine soap, face paint and hair chair. Using only natural ingredients, the kits come in two sizes, and contain all the ingredients and equipment required. They are fun to make, smell delicious and completely safe and natural for kids.
Kiss Naturals have kindly donated more than 35 kits valued at over $800 for Fundraising Mums to pass on to a Perth-based fundraising group – and now we need your help to find a deserving winner.
There are seven different types of kits including soap, lava lip gloss, lip balm, face paint, moisturiser cream, bath fizzies and hair chalk. Retail price is approximately $820 and these kits are very difficult to come by in Australia, making one lucky group the owners of some very exclusive kits.
If you know of a worthy group who could use these kits to aid their fundraising efforts this year, please nominate them by visiting Fundraising Mums here and letting us know in the comments section below, in 25 words or less why your school, playgroup, charity or other community group needs a little extra help with fundraising this year.
Don’t forget to include the name of the school/charity and contact details if you are the winner.
Please share with your friends and let them know about the competition.
These are unique products that kids will love – you can sell them, use them in raffles or hampers or give away as prizes to volunteers or helpers at your school. We just want to see them go to a deserving group who need a bit of extra help.
Thank you to Kiss Naturals for donating these kits, you can visit them here on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into the giveaway competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize will be awarded on the basis of the 25 word answer to ‘why does your school, playgroup, charity or other community group need a little extra help with fundraising this year?’ and chance plays no part in the outcome.
- Entries open 5.00pm (WEST) on Monday 3rd January 2016 and close 11:59 pm (WEST) on Sunday 31st January 2016. The winner will be announced on the Fundraising Mums and Perth Mums Group Facebook pages.
- Entrants can live anywhere in Australia, but the school or charity group must be based in metropolitan Perth (and willing to collect the prize). Any non-commercial group who undertakes regular fundraising to support themselves or other groups are welcome to be nominated, including but not limited to: playgroups, schools, kindys, sporting groups, hospital-based charities, community groups and church groups. Judges decision will be final and binding to every person who enters.
- Participants may nominate more than one deserving group, but a separate entry is required.
- The prize consists of 38 assorted craft boxes from Kiss Naturals – including make your own lip balm, make your own hair chalk, make your own soaps and more. Approximate value of prize of $800 based on Australian RRP.
- Collection of the prize is the responsibility of the winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered.
- The winner must contact Fundraising Mums within 48 hours to organise collection: personal details collected are only for the purpose of awarding the prize and will not be shared, sold or used for any other purpose.
- This competition is open to Australian Residents only.
- This giveaway is not associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
- Kind thanks to Mike Wiesel from Kiss Naturals for generously donating the kits for this giveaway.
- Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org