This competition has now closed.
Fundraising Mums is excited to be giving away two family passes to see the latest Lego movie blockbuster, NINJAGO, which opens in Australian cinemas on September 21, 2017.
To enter, email your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday September 19th with NINJAGO in the subject line. Please read fine print for all the exciting rules and requirements.
About the movie:
In this big-screen NINJAGO adventure, the battle for NINJAGO City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd (aka the Green Ninja) along with his friends, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as wise-cracking as he is wise, they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad. Pitting mech against mech and father against son, the epic showdown will test this fierce but undisciplined team of modern-day ninjas who must learn to check their egos and pull together to unleash their inner power of Spinjitzu.
Watch the trailer – https://youtu.be/RlH7HP09UHE
About Fundraising Mums:
If you’re just here because you just want movie tickets, that’s cool. But if you have kids of any age, you might want to have a look around the site, because regardless if your kids are in kindy or high school, there are plenty of great articles here as well as on the Fundraising Mums Pinterest page and Facebook page – and it’s not all just fundraising, it’s also about how to survive the school years with kids.
Fine Print (you should definitely read this bit too):
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Fundraising Mums and not to Facebook. Facebook probably don’t even know I am running it, but if they did, they would want to enter because this movie will be awesome.
- The prizes consists of two family passes (admit 4) to see the NINJAGO Movie during its current release. The family passes have been generously donated by the kind people at Buzz Marketing.
- You must be an Australian resident and Lego lover over the age of 13 to enter.
- Prizes will be awarded at random (using my trusty random number generator) to two different entrants who email their details (name and postal address) to email@example.com before 5pm Tuesday 19th September, 2017. Your personal details will never be sold, shared or even shown to another person.
- All entrants will be automatically subscribed to the monthly Fundraising Mums newsletter. There is an unsubscribe option at the end of every newsletter if you decide you no longer want totally awesome, relevant and helpful ideas and inspiration to help your kids at school.
- Which Ninja are you?