This is such a cute idea and it can be used for a thousand and one things – take a photo of kids holding the letters that read T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U.
Can be used to thank:
- Sponsors, businesses and donors
- The Canteen Lady/Cleaners/Ground Staff/Lollypop person
- The P&C/P&T Committee members or officials
- Resigning staff
Turn it into a:
- Framed print
- Greeting card
- Image on your website
Make your sign by:
- Printing coloured letters on the computer and framing
- Getting the kids to write on individual whiteboards
- Using chalk on little blackboards
- Making the letters out of collage during an art lesson
- Taking individual photos of different kids or taking a large group photo of everyone holding their own letter
I put these images together by using the free software Canva. I use Canva for all of my images here on Fundraising Mums and find it easy to use. While it is definitely self-explanatory, there are plenty of tutorials online about how to use Canva if you are interested in using it to design posters, invitations, tickets, social media posts and more.
What other ideas do you have for the T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U sign?